Saturday 21 February 2015

Front Cover of Digipak

I decided that the front cover of my digipak should be a close up of Gabi; as that's what regularly occurs on front covers. I am still sticking to the idea of 'dimensions'. 


Initially I thought I would have two different close ups of Gabi and adjust the opacity of the images. After testing it out I realised it did not look that appealing so I resorted to using just one close up. 


After deciding that I only wanted to use one image I still needed to decided on how I would position the duplicate images of Gabi. I first had all the images aligned across the horizontal centre and I spaced the images out evenly. I did not like the way it looked as I felt none of the images were clear and it looked too messy.


I continued to rearrange the duplicate images of Gabi's face around the page. I positioned the duplicates at the top left and right hand corners but again I did not like the way it looked. In the end I positioned the duplicates in opposite corners and I really liked the way it looked. The main image was clear and the star was easy to identify while still incorporating the 'dimension' idea. I then added the 'Parental Advisory Explicit Content' logo, added text and adjusted the brightness and contrast of the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment