Thursday 26 March 2015

Initial Website Sketches/Ideas

After conducting my website research I set about trying to visualise the design for my website. The images below are a rough idea of what my pages may look like.

This is the design for my home page. I will have the artist name 'Tomi' at the top of the page and next to it will be the links to the other pages and the social networking sites. The header will remain the same across every page. I am still deciding on whether to use a have a background colour or use an image. The boxes below the header will consist of images; when the user clicks on the image it will direct them to the page relevant to the image, for example, if one of the images is the album cover it will direct the user to the 'Music' page. The images below are a rough outline as to what the other pages will look like and their general layout. 





No comments:

Post a Comment