Friday 5 September 2014

Inspirational Music Videos

Here are a few examples of music videos that i liked the look of. They each have different elements that I would like to incorporate in my actual music video.

The first one is Bounce by Iggy Azalea. I really liked the use of bright colours and the hypnotic video effect used at 1:58.



Another video that I really liked the look of is Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea. I thought the colours used and the funky showgirl theme was very interesting. 




I also liked the video for How Ya Doin? by Little Mix ft. Missy Elliott. I liked the use of different colours to represent the individual singers. I especially liked the split screen used at 0:13. That is definitely something I would want to incorporate in my music video. I also like the use of the strobe lights on the walls. Obviously due to limits on the budget we won't be able to get something like that for our music video, but we will definitely be experimenting with lights the best we can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment